EasyHomes Co-Ownership Policy
1. C o-Ownership on-boarding is after uptake window.
2. Membership of the HSN housing Cooperative is mandatory.
3. Periodic administrative fees is required to be paid by Co-ownership stakeholders.
4. Choose an EasyHomes Co-ownership Plan. With current options of 3yr, 5yr or 7yr Plan.
5. Complete instalmental payment of Co- ownership amount shall be within 15 months payment period, and could be adjusted as the need arise.
6.Ownership Plan commences after a full property payment cycle
7. As part of data protection best practices, information about each Co-owner shall be held as confidential.
8.Property in Co-ownership shall be held in trust by the Trustee to protect the interest of the owners through the period of the ownership plan.
9. A Co-Owner shall execute a contract of sale after the payment of the deposit.
10. Minimum price is N5,000 per unit for this Initial Co-ownership uptakes. Price per unit could change after this uptake window according to prevailing economic realities.
11. A Co-owner who wishes to increase stake can apply to do so in writing and this will be considered and treated at the discretion of the promoter.
12. Anyone who wishes to withdraw can do so with a substitute Co-owner paying for the stake while the withdrawing party shall also pay 20% withdrawal charge as administrative fees.
Value Property Policy
Value Property respects the privacy of all its users and is committed to guard it in all aspects.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, Value Property shall identify the purposes for which the information is being collected.
1. Value Property will collect and use personal information collected with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
2. Value Property will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes earlier stated.
3. Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
4. Value Property will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
5. Value Property will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.